Useful Links for eKesher Users
You may suggest additional links here
. Linked sites will open in a new browser window. These sites are not affiliated with e
Kesher; see the disclaimer
Kashrut and Minyan Information
Orthodox Jewish Religious Organizations
Jewish Learning Sites
- OU Pardes Project
- Project Genesis / Torah.org
- HebrewBooks.org Site includes a complete Shas online fully OCR'ed, allowing copy/paste from Gemara, Rashi, Tosafos and marginal comments.
- WebShas online Talmud bibliography
- The AishDas Society Committed to the advancement of meaningful worship in the Orthodox Jewish community
- Torah Community Connections From The World Council of Torah Education
- Searchable text of the Tanach-Mishnah-Talmud-and Rambam Requires that you have Hebrew fonts installed in your web browser first.
- Rabbi Zev Leff Audio Shiurim Large and constantly updated collection of audio shiurim on the weekly parsha, halachot, hashkafa, an Amud Yomi gamara shiur, Q&A (open to the public) and much more. Free.
- 5-minute Tefillah Shiurim Delivered by Rabbi Moshe Rosenstein at the Chicago Community Kolel (RealAudio).
- Hamaayan-The Torah Spring
- Ohr Somayach International
- Shema Yisrael Torah Network
- Torah Tots A fun site for kids with interactive learning activities, Parshat Hashavua, Yomtovim, etc.
- Hebrew on the Net A guide to fonts and software.
- Partners in Torah Free, personalized phone mentoring program for Jews new to Jewish learning.
- Daf Notes An advanced forum for those studying the Daf Yomi.
- WebYeshiva Online yeshiva founded by Rabbi Chaim Brovender.
- The Simchas Zelig Hotline Answers to questions in all Torah Subjects, help reviewing for exams in Jewish studies. Call 206-376-8873 and record your question and a callback number and the best time to reach you. We try respond within 24 hours.
Daf Yomi Sites
Halachic Times Calculators
Other Sites of Interest
- Torah Index Directory of Torah and Chesed Organizations
- Our New Special Baby A wonderful illustrated children's book about the arrival of a baby with Down syndrome to an Orthodox Jewish family. Includes detailed information appendixes for older children and parents.
We include this page in the hope that it will be useful to our visitors, but we can take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information that may be found on the Websites listed here, nor for the Halachic authoritativeness of any opinions that may be found on those websites. Please click here
to inform us of any problems with these links.